The Cash Kings are back and stronger than ever! The team consists of McGill MBA Ice hockey players who compete in McGill’s intramurals and MBA Ice Hockey competitions across North America.
Intramurals and Tournaments for Experienced Players
The intramural games take place once a week at McGill’s McConnell Arena.
To play in the intramurals and participate in MBA Ice Hockey competitions, prospective club members need to adhere to the following requirements:
• Minimum level of comfort when it comes to skating
• Should be familiar with hockey rules.
• Have their own skates and hockey stick
• It is preferable that candidates have already played hockey before.
Players in the intramural team do not need to own protective equipment which can be rented from McGill athletics at 2.50$/game. However club members interested in competing in tournaments will need to have their own equipment.
Annual MBA ice hockey competitions:
• Ivey Cup hosted by the University of Western Ontario.
• McArthur Cup hosted by Harvard Business School
Beginners With Interest
The Ice Hockey Club will organize events for members who have never skated or played hockey before:
• Skating Lessons
• Outdoor rink hockey games for beginners
Beginners will not need to own or wear protective gear
Hockey events for all
• Attending Montreal Canadiens hockey games
• Attending McGill Redmen Varsity hockey games
• Organize Hockey Night in Canada events
Skating Lessons for beginners at the old port rink
Outing to a Montreal Canadiens vs Columbus Blue Jackets game
Playing Outdoor Hockey at Parc Jeanne Mance
MBA Weekend Tournament with Harvard Business School
President: Andrew Mutrie